THE Four Commandments in-home Training:
Teaching the "Stay" Command
- Keep Smart Bites (dog treats as a reward ) in your hand and kneel in front of
- Put the Smart Bites to your pet's
- Lift your hand
- Tell your buddy to
- If he lifts his head to Bite the dog treat, use your other hand to guide his backside down into a sitting
- As he sits down, say with clarity and eye contact "Sit” and reward him Teaching the "Stay" Command to develop “Self Control”
Teaching the "Sit" Command
- Direct your furry to
- Open your palm and put the “ Smart Bite/ dog treats “ in front of
- Say with clarity and eye contact "Stay."
- If your dog stays put, give him the "Smart Bite" as a reward and shake his
Teaching "Leave it" Command to build up the safety consciousness.
- Keep Smart Bites dog treats in both
- Show your puppy one closed fist with the dog treats
- Your dog will probably try to get the dog
- Say with clarity and eye contact "Leave it," to your
- Once he accepts your command, give your pet the “Smart Bites” from the other
- Repeat the exercise .
Like human babies, puppies do the best on a routine schedule teaching them that there are times to eat, play and do other business. Take him out of the house every two hours, show them a potty spot and reward him every time they eliminate outdoors with a “Smart Bite” immediately on completion of the potty exercise.
To regulate his potty timings fix up a schedule for feeding and water drinking.
House-training your dog calls for patience, commitment and lots of consistency. Once you follow these basic guidelines, you can get the pup on the right track in a few weeks. House training exercise becomes easy with “Smart Bites” as it helps in improving memory and cognition ( an essence of training) than the regular treats .