Are you planning a surprise for your family with a furry new member? Congrats, you’re about to bring home an unconditional source of love and boundless joy!
Pooches are the best thing that can happen to you. They are one of the best creations of God that bring so much affection and warmth to your life. So, which breed have you decided to adopt?
If you’ve decided to get a fur buddy but are not sure which breed to go for, here are the top 6 breeds and their characteristics.
1. German Shepherd
* As the name suggests, the breed originated in Germany and is considered one of the top-ranking breeds across the world.
* They are loyal, confident, intelligent, active, and courageous.
* They can learn multiple commands quickly and can put their life at stake to protect their loved ones.
* They mostly exhibit some level of aloofness that makes them indifferent and restricts them from immediate friendship.
* If you are looking for a happy, cute, adorable, friendly, and super-duper active furry mate, a Labrador makes the best choice.
* They are full of energy, playful, and make great companions for a lifetime. Because of the energetic attitude, if not exercised well or left in isolation, Labradors are most likely to become destructive and creating a mess around the house, including digging, unnecessary barking, chewing whatever they find, etc.
* Labradors are good with children and other pets as long as you have trained them well.
* They are intelligent and very protective of their family. As they want to spend time with people, it is quite easy to train them.
3. Golden Retriever
* These beautiful creatures come from the Highlands of Scotland and are known for their smartness and intelligence.
* They are very well-behaved, outgoing, and fun-loving, provided you have trained them well. However, training won't be an issue because they are easy to train.
* Golden Retrievers are so adorable that they do different things to please their owners. They are extremely reliable and good with kids and other pets.
* Do not go by their small size as Dachshunds are known for their brave nature.
* They make great watchdogs and amazing companions.
* They are a bit stubborn in nature. Therefore, sometimes it may become difficult to train them.
* Dachshunds can be aggressive towards other pets.
* Pugs may look grumpy and indifferent, but they are adorable, playful, and even-tempered.
* They are calm, loving, and make good mates.
* Also, they do not require too much grooming.
* Pugs are said to originate in China and ancient Tibet.
* Boxers are highly energetic, intelligent, and loyal. But, they do like to be left alone for a long time.
* They love to be in the company of their owner and can go extra lengths to protect their loved ones and home from strangers.
* They need regular exercise and engagement. Otherwise, they might tend to become destructive and toil around the house.
No matter which breed of furry friend you choose, At Pet Natural Remedies, you will find the complete range of pet care essentials that will help you care for them in the best way possible. Right from grooming, medicines, health supplements, and treats, we have everything to keep your mate happy and healthy.